Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Pot Pie
Just add croissant dough and butter!
By Hallelujah Kitchen
Serving Size: Serves 4- $20
Delivery Day: Sunday and Wednesday, between 4:00-6:30 pm
Delivery Info: $3.99 per delivery. Bundle it with other Hallelujah Kitchen's items to save on delivery. No tipping required.
About Hallelujah Kitchen
“Dinner is hard. Whether you’re a new spouse struggling in the kitchen, a new mom, a working parent, a stay at home parent, or single parent, dinner…is…hard. I’m Lane Blackwelder, owner of The Hallelujah Kitchen, and I know, because I’ve been all those people! No matter the season of life, a clueless newlywed, a stressed mom working long hours out of the home, or a single mom forging a new and unexpected path, dinnertime was always hard! I began making freezer meals to make dinnertime more enjoyable. What started as a fun hobby, became a successful fundraiser that turned into a thriving business, stocking freezers across the Triangle with dinners!”
Chicken Pot Pie 401 Cal, 28g protein, 22g carbs, 23g fat
Ingredients: chicken, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken, sour cream, milk, spices
**Note: Meals are prepared in kitchens that process allergens including but not limited to gluten, dairy, eggs, shellfish, and nuts. We're sorry, but at this time we cannot accommodate any food allergies.**
1. Pick up a tube of crescent roll dough and butter at the store.
2. Thaw Chicken Pie in the fridge for 24-48 hours.
3. Cook Chicken Pie, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until reaching an internal temperature of 165 F.
4. Remove from Chicken Pie from the oven. Unroll crescent rolls and place over the Chicken Pie.
5. Melt ¼ stick of butter and drizzle over the sheet of crescent roll dough.
6. Return dish to the oven and cook for 13 minutes or until crescent dough is golden brown.